Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago Suburbs (Schaumburg) Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago

mattrob
By mattrob,
in

Unbelievable; needed one night in the Chicago suburbs, before flying home the next day. Wanted to be close to the Woodfield Shopping Center (one of the biggest Malls in the area), located in Schaumburg. A few 4 star properties are located here, regular prices ranging from $ 189 - $ 229 for that date for Renaissance, Marriott and Hyatt properties. Also priceline indicated $ 189 as regular price in that area. Started at $ 55 and .... was accepted immediately ?! I am a quite frequent bidder, and was expected to be much too low with this bid, but low enough to start with, as there are a lot of free rebidding zones. Priceline indicated a 70% savings with this win, quite amazing. Looks like a nice property, although I hoped for the Marriott or Renaissance, as a Marriott Platinum. Well, we will see !

Used the PRICELINE link !

Congrats on your success. :)

Extremely nice win for this Hyatt property. I've stayed here before and I think it's actually a very nice property on the inside. The outside of the property looks underwhelming, but it's actually a very pleasant property inside. There is a small garden in the back of the hotel which is used by the very nice hotel restaurant. The IKEA store a couple of blocks away (last I checked) offers 99 cent breakfast specials (more information on the IKEA website.)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]