Priceline Hotel: Hotels by Disneyland

bdenn
By bdenn,
in

Looking to bid on a Priceline hotel by Disneyland from Aug 4, 2013 to Aug 10,2013. 8 yrs ago I used Priceline and got the Crowne Plaza for $63 ( then went to San Diego for a few days) then back to Disneyland and got the Hyatt Regency for $68. It's now 8 yrs later, what should I bid for comparable hotels? Also, am I better off bidding now or waiting until it is closer to our vacation time.

I bid for Anaheim south 3 1/3 stars at $68 and was rejected.

Added Anaheim north 3 1/3 stars at $70 - rejected

Added Santa Anna. 3 1/2 stars at $72 - rejected

I will try again tonight. Any suggestion as to how high I need to go? I am hoping to not get the Red Lion. I would like to get the Crowne Plaza, Marriott Suites, or Embasy Suites. Even the Double Tree would be great. I was hoping to not pay over $100 after all taxes and fees.

My dates are August 4-10, 2013. I have plenty of time, so do you think it is better to be trying now or waiting until later?

I would think that you're likely within $10-$15 of a win... PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3.5* in the Disenyland-Anaheim South zone for $86/nite which comes to $618 all-in, just a few dollars over your target budget. HOWEVER, you can also be assured that this is not the Red Lion (assuming you're referring to the one at 1850 South Harbor Boulevard) since that property is 7.4 rated by PRICELINE guests and this PRICELINE EXPRESS property has a minimum of 8.0 out of 10.0 rating)... but not sure if you're willing to pay the extra $18 over your budget to be assured of avoiding the Red Lion.

What is your maximum bid at this time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]