Priceline Hotel: 4* Midtown East Hotel

ndvdub
By ndvdub,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

This would likely be the Roosevelt.

I'm also seeing a 4* on HOTWIRE in MTE for $173 (the price you see may differ slightly) w/ (you may have to click "see details" and then "see all amenities" on the detail page to see all amenities)

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

This would also be a possible match for the Roosevelt.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I would be surprised if they do have free parking, but that would be an issue you can take up with PRICELINE after your purchase if this is one of the 'selling points' for your purchasing this property and the hotel you receive does not ultimately offer free parking.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi all,

Looking for a little assist with bidding on Priceline. Traveling to NYC 4/19/13-4/21/13, looking to spend max of $200/night for 4* hotel.

Acceptable areas:

MTE

MTW

MSG

ESB

CPS

I've done some bidding based on a previous post by someone asking for a week later, starting at $120-!40 range going up to $170 without success. Just want to see if I'm in a reasonable range.

Thanks so much! Great site!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

You're in the right ballpark... do you know want HOTWIRE's 4* MTE property for just $3 more per nite then you have already bid?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm also seeing a 4* on HOTWIRE in MTE for $173 (the price you see may differ slightly) w/ (you may have to click "see details" and then "see all amenities" on the detail page to see all amenities)

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

If your bid for a 4* at $170 was turned down, what about the HOTWIRE property above for just $3 more per nite?

Ah, ok...yah, I think they're both The Roosevelt and I've read some so so reviews that it's pretty outdated.

I just stayed at the Roosevelt two weeks ago. I thought it was a great hotel, with a pretty good location. The rooms were a little small, but it was very quiet. I did not find it outdated, just historic looking. It does have an older decor, but it is very well maintained. Staff was very friendly. I would stay there again.

Hope that helps!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]