Hotwire Hotel: North Ft Lauderdale

lorrie
By lorrie,
in

Does anyone know which hotel this could be?

Date 23 march - 25th march $66 per night

2.5-star Hotel in North Fort Lauderdale

Amenities:

Free Parking

Fitness Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Thank you

I often open up two screens to dicipher what hotel I'm dealing with....

Open up a 2nd screen and instead of the name your own price feature, use a regular reservations screen. Select the features that you're currently trying to compare for...then see what Priceline reservations populates. It isnt 100% accurate, but you can get a good idea of what hotel you might be vying for.

I assumed that your most recent post was for the same date as your previous thread and have merged the topics... is this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer for 3/23-3/25? If so, are you still seeing this on a current PRICELINE EXPRESS search as i'm not seeing any 4* hotel in the Fort Lauderdale North zone.

Also, note that all divisions of PRICELINE (Name Your Own Price, Priceline Express, and Regular Retail) all use a different universe of hotels, so you can't assume that what you're seeing on one area of their site are the same hotels that you'll receive thru another area of their site.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

These amenities are appearing on the 'Name Your Own Price' side of PRICELINE next to the star rating when you select the Fort Lauderdale North zone?

If so, those amenities apply to all 4* hotels in the zone, not one specific property that you would be bidding on. At this point in the process, PRICELINE has not even checked hotel availability or inventory for your dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is the star rating and price?

When i search PRICELINE EXPRESS for 3/23-3/25 i only see a 2* and 2.5* in the Fort Lauderdale North zone offered and neither has the amenity set above.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]