Hotwire Hotel: 2* Deerfield Beach Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach

oldAGE
By oldAGE,
in

Currently - Hotwire is reporting a West Palm Beach Airport 2 star property for $65 for 12 - 13 Feb. It is reported to be Hotwire Customer 85% Recommended. I simply need a crash pad for a very late arrival and early departure. I am looking to determine if the property does have an Airport Shuttle. It is not listed in the Amenities but I have seen that happen before. Amenities listed are simply Free Parking, Pool.

Thanks.

My guess is that this may be the Days Inn West Palm Beach Airport North. However:

1) if you are interested in this property i think there is a better way to play it

2) if you need a Shuttle i would suggest purchasing a hotel that shows a Shuttle amenity, as this would be the only way to ensure a hotel that offers shuttle service (and even then, depending upon how early your flight it, you would want to try and guess the property as shuttle service may not run 24/7). Even our best guess could be wrong and you could receive something that doesn't work as well for your needs, as this zone is geographically large and some of the northernmost hotels may not offer shuttle service, especially at the lower star levels.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks folks... Right now I hold a straight out AAA res for the PBI Ramada Inn as the price is a bit better than the HOTWIRE price for what seems to be the LaQuinta with a shuttle ($109 before taxes and fees vs. $93 all in). I will keep an eye on things to see how pricing is changes over the next two weeks. Thanks again. Go Badgers!

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a Hotwire win that you might want to add to your list of Hotwire Hotels. I will confirm the accuracy of the Hotwire customer recommendations next week. I simply needed a crash-pad and little else for a four night stay. Doesn't hurt that it's less than 4 miles from public beach access. Taken at $70 per night listed and $10.30 additional per night taxes and fees for about $80 night.

Deerfield Beach Area - Property is near I-95 and SW 10th Street on east side of interstate.

Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach - 2 Star - Hotwire Recommended in 95% of Hotwire Customer Reviews

Ammenities:

Free Parking Laundry Facilities (self-service) High-Speed Internet Access Kitchenette

The hotel website reports property completely newly renovated. Trip Advisor rated #8.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the purchase and looking forward to your trip. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]