Hotwire Hotel: 4* Miami (South Beach Central) Riviera Suites

rushfan2112
By rushfan2112,
in

• 2 weeks later...

As well, I have not decided yet, and looked again, and found the following hotel for the same night in the Central South Beach area with the following amenities. I will be booking this in the next few days and will use the HOTWIRE link Thanks for the help.

Amenities:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Boutique Hotel

Near Beach

Airport Shuttle

Pool(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

I will be booking this in the next few days...

As you can see the HOTWIRE listings change often and the hotels above may not be the one(s) offered once you're ready to make a purchase.

Let us know once you're ready to move forward and commit to a non-refundable purchase and we'll have a look at any hotels you're interested in that that time.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks again for the prompt replied. What I meant is that I would be ready to make the purchase this time, once you reply with the possible hotel/s. We waited last time because we were hoping we would have better options in a few days. The $233 hotel option is now $235 by the way. Thanks again for your understanding and support. Happy new year.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the follow-up and closing this thread.

Can you please add a reply to this post with the room rate per nite so we can edit the topic title accordingly and enable this win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. (if you don't recall the room rate you should still be able to view it by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]