Hotwire Hotel: 4* Hotel in Buckhead, Atlanta from 03/15-03/18 for $95/ night

rushfan2112
By rushfan2112,
in

Could you please help identify the hotel with the following amenities as listed below. I have used the HOTWIRE link to start my search. Thanks for the assistance.

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

As well could you also help identify the 3 1/2* Buckhead hotel for $70 with the following amenities. Thanks again.

Amenities:

Fitness CenterPool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travelIn-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

For the 4* my best guess would be the Embassy Suites or the W Buckhead Atlanta... for the 3.5* my guess would be the Marriott Buckhead.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Probably not the W as it is "Pet friendly"

Hotels can sometimes use multiple amenity combinations, for example, sometimes showing the Pet Friendly amenity and sometimes not. While the hotel must offer all the amenities listed, they don't need to include all the amenities they offer... so while a Pet Friendly icon can exclude a hotel that does not allow pets, a listing that does not show the pet friendly amenity does not exclude it from being a pet friendly hotel.

As well, this thread is almost 3 months old and the use of the Pet Friendly amenity by HOTWIRE is relatively new, this thread may have been posted before HOTWIRE started to use this amenity.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]