Priceline Hotel: 5* London - Central unable to win

loveboat1234
By loveboat1234,
in

hello everyone. First post on here for help and some advise:

tried 3 times started at $150 for London Bloomsbury - Marble Arch then added London Chelsea - Knightsbridge and upped the $ to $180 and now added Mayfair - Soho and london Westminster for $190 and still not luck, am I doing something just too cheap?

Dates of check in 15th and 16th for 2 nights in December 2012.

your suggestions are welcome as this is a birthday present.

I'm a member, not an official, but I think you are getting close with the $190. Hotwire has a 5* Westminster for $213, and one can usually do a bit better via Priceline. You can look at this result by using the HOTWIRE link in the upper left hand corner.

Bidding as many zones as would work for you does help your chances. But if you are going to try any new zones, it would be better to start them at the lower level and then work up with the zones you've already tried.

A lovely birthday present!

Romelle

Welcome to BetterBidding!

How high are you willing to bid for a 5* hotel before lowing your star rating to the 4* level (or adding other nearby zones)?

It also doesn't appear that you're using your re-bid zones, are you familiar with re-bidding and how to determine your re-bid zones, using the method in Priceline Re-Bidding Explained (NOTE: if you're new to the concept it's highly recommended you confirm your re-bid zones with the board before bidding)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]