Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (San Pedro) Doubletree

Marius
By Marius,
in

Hi again!

I would appreciate your help identifying a 3* hotel in San Pedro area via Hotwire.

DOA: 11/24/2012

DOD: 11/26/2012

Rate per night: 71$

Amenities:

Free Parking

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Recommended:

In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews.

Customer rating on TripAdvisor

3.5 out of 5.0

Because of the TripAdvisor rating I can eliminate "San Pedro Inn and Suites Hotel" from the list of possible hotels.

In my mind possible matches are "Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel" or "DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Pedro".

Can you help?

Of course I used your link for searching and will do for booking as well.

The Doubletree and Crowne Plaza are the best guess for this one, but unfortunately i'm not able to determine which is more likely than the other.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The retail price is usually NOT a good indicator of which hotel you will receive (at least not at a $40 price difference... $100+ then perhaps a bit more reliable).

I actually slightly favored the Doubletree for other reasons, but it was such a small increased likelihood that i didn't even include it... you should be prepared for either.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

While not your preferred hotel of the two guessed, hope you're still please with the results for this price paid and can make this work well for your needs this trip.)

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]