High speed Internet

Blind accessible

Deaf accessible

In room accessible

Accessible path of travel

Handicap accessible

Roll in shower

Thank you!

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Los Angeles thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am not sure how to do that! I couldn't find the previous thread, it was over a year ago. This forum suggested getting the hotel I was hoping for, the intercontinental, through a site other than Hotwire, which I did and was very happy with, how do I close the thread? I also already began my current Hotwire search through your search bar at the tip of this page. I am not sure how much more I can do unless you can help me find the previous thread, which was not even purchased thru Hotwire or price line anyway!

Your previous thread is linked above, all you need to do is click the 'Hotwire Los Angeles' link and you'll be taken to your previous thread... then add a reply indicating that you bought the InterContinental thru the site suggested.

Then reply here and we'll have a look at your trip above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]