Hotwire Hotel: HELP IDENTFY 3.5 HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ALOS

RAIDERMOM
By RAIDERMOM,
in

HELLO,

CAN SOMEONE IDENTIFY THIS 3.5 HOTEL...I BELEIVE IT MAY BE THE RIVERSIDE..I CURRENTLY HAVE RESERVATIONS WITH THIS HOTEL...AM I ABLE TO CANCEL THESE RESERVATIONS IF I WIN THE BID ON HOTWIRE?? NOT SURE HOW THAT WORKS...THANK YOU!

moke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Free Internet

Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet

Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

Any PRICELINE / HOTWIRE purchases are non-refundable... any reservations you currently have at a hotel may or may not be refundable based upon the terms of your purchase/reservation when you made the booking.

I'm assuming this property is in the Las Olas-Downtown zone of Fort Lauderdale?

I'd agree that the best guess for this property would be the Riverside Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

The Riverside Hotel was last reported to the board in this Hotwire Ft Lauderdale thread at which time it was 3.5* rated... it may have changed since then, but we won't know that until it's reported to the board as such (and it may not have been downgraded since i had guessed above that the 3.5* asked about in this topic was the Riverside Hotel... or maybe it was downgraded in the last 2 weeks; we just don't know until it's reported to the board as having been downgraded).

If you need help with an upcoming stay, or see a 3* hotel on your own HOTWIRE search for your own trip, please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]