Hotwire Hotel: Please help identifying 2 star Rome hotel

nootor
By nootor,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Hotwire Cancun thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread.) Additionally, please click on the currency tab in the upper corner of HOTWIRE and click to USD$, then reply with the price per night in USD$ for the above listing.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

It's more helpful if you post what you did do for a stay... not just what you didn't do. ;)

The Rome property above has not been identified, but i would be very cautious with this one given the 2* rating. If you're not aware, ratings overseas are a bit more generous then here in the States, and i wouldn't be surprised if this property was more like a 1* hotel. It could just as easily be a diamond in the rough and a great hotel, but you need to at least be prepared that it's very budget oriented... especially since you'll be there for 3 nites.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Was planning to book the hotel last week but then the price suddenly went up from 72 to be 81 E and has not been changed since. :angry:

Do you think any chances that the price will drop again?

I would find other hotels since 10 E/night seems not to be acceptable for me.

Thanks

Nobody can say of the rate will come back down or continue even higher. See the related 'Bid Early or Close to Check-in' link in our PRICELINE FAQ for more information on this subject.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for all your bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]