Priceline Hotel: 3* St. Catharines - Niagara (St. Catharines - Thorold) Four Points By Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites

i_love_vacations
By i_love_vacations,
in

Back again after a long break from vacationing!

Used the links from this forum to get to HOTWIRE.

Need help id'ing the hotel.

Check in date: September 10th Check out date: September 13th

Changed the price to USD and I get $47 per night and $171.34 with taxes for the 3 nights.

Here's the list of amenities

Smoke Free Rooms

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Children's Activity Program

Free Internet

I looked on the list posted and it kind of looks like the skyline inn, but would like to confirm.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Skyline inn seems too far from where I'm headed....

I'm now looking towards Niagara Falls, Ontario - West area hotel.

Amenities:

Indoor Pool(s), Pool(s), High - Speed Internet Access, Free Parking

Doesn't mention restaurants so wasn't able to cross reference to anything from the list on betterbidding.

Price in USD is : $42.00 per room per night.

States "Only 8 rooms left"

This 2.5* West property has not yet been reported to the board, but i'll add that based upon the percent recommended by HOTWIRE guests and the feedback given by previous guests, the original 3* property would seem to be a much better value (and better located).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey, I found a $58 price point for a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for a 2 star hotel in st catharines. I "named my own price" and bid $45 for the 2* property, but it was rejected.

Now my question is...

Any clues on which property it might be?

Price of $87 is crossed out as being the price for other sites and price for express deal is $58

I suppose there's only 3 choices:

- Comfort Inn

- Days Inn

- Capri Inn

The express deal shows guaranteed amenities as:

- Free Parking

- Free Internet

- Pets Allowed

- Restaurant

Capri Inn doesn't seem to have a restaurant but has complimentary breakfast would that count as a restaurant amenity? Hotel looks really nice!

Days Inn has Free Parking, Free Internet, Pets Allowed, and Restaurant....and the price for the hotel is $87 per night on priceline.com...I'm thinking this is likely the hotel? But when it crosses out the $87 price as other site prices, does it mean that the other site price is the same as priceline.com? Priceline.com has this listed on sale for $87 from $109

Comfort Inn also has all the guaranteed amenities.

I like the Capri Inn the best due to ratings and free breakfast...but doesn't look like that's going to be the one.

Please keep all posts regarding this stay within this thread.

The Express deals are a new feature for the service and few hotels have been reported to the board yet. In terms of amenities, free breakfast would not count as a restaurant. Given that there's still room between your last bid and the express deal price, did you want to try again to see if you could win at somewhere in the $48-52 neighborhood?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Well I finally got it...The four points by sheraton. I bid $65 before and it got rejected. So I lowered my bid to $63 and used bonus rewards for $9 per night, making my offer $72. And won this property.

I believe this is the same one Hotwire has for $81, and cheapest I was able to get this was $102 when it was named.

My budget was $50 per night but this property is located right across from where I needed to be so I suppose it was worth it :D

Congrats on your success.

Great deal for this Four Points property - while more than you were hoping to spend, glad it will work out great location-wise.

Please note that you can still use your Bonus Cash along with the board's PRICELINE links as follows...

1) click the PRICELINE link on the board

2) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]