Priceline Hotel: 4* San Jose (Redwood City - San Carlos) Sofitel San Francisco Bay

quetzl
By quetzl,
in

Please Help ID 4* San Mateo -Redwood City area

Two rooms for two nights: 8/17, 8/18

Price: $102 per room

Recommended in 95% of Hotwire customer reviews

Amenities:

Free parking

Airport Shuttle, Smoke Free, Fitness, Pools, Restaurant(s), Business, High Speed Internet, Free Parking, Accessibility (many accessibilty features are listed)

Many thanks! :)

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread with the full list of amenities (including the accessible ones) and we'll have a look at this offer for your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, done.

Full Amenities:

Free parking

Airport Shuttle, Smoke Free, Fitness, Pools, Restaurant(s), Business, High Speed Internet, Accessible for the Blind, Accessible for the Deaf, Free Parking, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibity, Accessible Bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower.

Thanks!

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates.

Here are the amenities i'm seeing when searching for your dates, which are close, but fewer then what you have posted above:

4* San Mateo -Redwood City

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Free Parking

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Is this what you're seeing on your own search OR are you seeing more amenities as in your last post above? If you're still seeing the amenities in your last post, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I was seeing the larger set of amenities that I posted earlier. However, I was searching for 2 rooms -- sorry, I would have clarified that if I knew it mattered :-)

In any case, I booked using Priceline instead of Hotwire and will report my winning bid shortly on the Priceline forum.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]