Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Airport SEA) Doubletree Hotel Seattle Airport

TXfight
By TXfight,
in

I'm planning to visit Seattle Aug 3rd - Aug 6th, then return Aug 11th- Aug 13th. Because of arrival and departure flight times, I want to stay near the airport as well as be close to the light rail. So, I've spent most of this week hoping to win a bid similar to some of the prior post which was $55. Here's a summary of the bid history:

day 1- bid 1: 8/3 -8/6, 3*, Airport, $55 rejected

bid 2: 8/11 -8/13, 3*, Airport, $57 rejected

day 2 - bid 1: 8/3 -8/6, 3*, Airport, $61 rejected

bid 2: 8/11 -8/13, 3*, Airport,Seattle Center-Space Needle, $61 rejected

day 3 - bid 1: 8/3 -8/6, 3*, Airport, $62 rejected

bid 2: 8/3 -8/6, 3*, Airport, Seattle Center-Space Needle, $67 rejected

bid 3: 8/3 -8/5, 3*, Airport, Seattle Center-Space Needle, $65 rejected

bid 4: 8/3 - 8/6, 3*, Airport, Seattle center, Downtown Pike Place, $72 rejected

day 4 - (the 24 hr wait period had not completely passed- 22 hours later) 8/11 - 8/13, 3* Airport, $72

I was really happy to get the Doubletree (especially after all the rejections!) After getting this win, I retried get win this hotel for the first part of the trip. I could not try 8/3- 8/6 since the original 24 hours had not passed, so I tried different combinations with the idea of adding a night. Any case, I won 8/5 - 8/6 for $72, did not allow to add a night to the check-in. I guess they're full! Will try again later.

Congrats on your success.

Superb deal for this Doubletree property, and free cookies at check-in is always a plus.

Thank you for sharing your bid history, as well. It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the additional Doubletree 8/5 stay as a separate thread.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]