Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place) Red Lion Hotel On Fifth Avenue Seattle

namssa
By namssa,
in

Looking for Hotel in Downtown Seattle for 9/1 - 9/3.

Started out with 4 star hotel in Seattle Downtown - Pike Place and started at $80 and went to $176 with no luck.

Added Seattle Center - Space Needle and again started at $80 and went to $176 with no luck.

Lowered start to 3 1/2 star hotels and started at $70 and went up to $136 with no luck.

It looks like the 9/1 Saturday check-in is a problem. So I booked a safety hotel on 9/1 and decided to break up the nights.

Started out with 4 star hotel in Seattle Downtown - Pike Place for just the 9/2 night and started at $80 and went to 140 with no luck.

Added Seattle Center - Space Needle and again started at $80 and went to $140 with no luck.

Lowered star to 3 1/2 star hotels and started at $70 and immediately got an $84 counter offer. I instead increased my bid to $74 and it got accepted and I received the Red Lion Hotel on Fifth Avenue. Great price for $74. Now just need to get my hotel for Saturday night.

Going to the SDSU vs. U of Washington football game so I have an emergency room nearby but took a shot at 3 1/2 hotels in Seattle - University of Washington area. Started at $80 and bid to $130 with no luck. Back up hotel (Hotel Deca) is $169 so not much room for savings.

Congrats on your success.

Superb deal for this property, and hope you are looking forward to your stay. Please keep us updated and let us know if you have questions regarding the additional night. Did you try the "Extend Your Stay" feature to see if there was an offer (even if higher) for this property for the additional night?

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]