ana sc
By ana sc,
in

I need help to find out this hotel 5 star at Cancun I found at hotwire :

Description

5-star Hotel in Hotel Zone - Convention Center

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Suite

A guestroom designed for an extended stay and/or that is more spacious than the average hotel room. Suites typically offer residential-style furnishings, as well as separate living and sleeping areas; some also offer kitchenettes.

Beachfront Property

Property is located on the beach.

Indoor pool(s)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

Free Parking

Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet

thanks

ana

Sorry. The dates ares from 26 septemper to 29.

and the amenities:

Recommended in 85 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Resort

Suite

Beachfront Property

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Children's Activity Program

Free Parking

Accessible bathroom

thank you

ana

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I just finished my stay at the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach and hope that you did not get that hotel. We were treat very poorly. Called ahead after booking 2 rooms for the six of us and asked to be sure that there would not be an upcharge. Told that rooms accomodate up to four and no upcharge for two children. Upon arrival, administration enforced written Priceline poilcy and charged us an additional $1000 for the ten nights of our stay. This is an expensive hotel and charge for everything including: weight room, internet, etc. Good location and great beach and pools. No Indoor pool so maybe this is not your hotel. Good luck and be forewarned!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]