Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Anaheim-Disney South) Hilton

mjhassan
By mjhassan,
in

Any idea which hotel this is: 3.5* Disneyland South, Restaurant,pool, fitness center, golf nearby, tennis nearby, business center? Price is $70 (best value). 8/16-8/18/05 I am thinking it is the Hilton, Hyatt or Crowne Plaza, but no mention of laundry so therefore I don't think it is the Crowne Plaza, but there is no mention of high speed internet which the Hilton and Hyatt are listing. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks!

I don't currently see this property when searcing for 2 adults... but when searching for 2 adults/2 children i get something close to the above... but also with Hi-Speed Internet icon.

Are you certain it's not showing on your previous search... if you still see only the amenties above let us know how many guests you are searching for.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I am searching for 2adults/2children. Now that you mention it I do see the high-speed internet icon but it isn't written out in the descriotion of the amenities. Thanks for pointing that out. Do you think it is the Hilton? I don't see the Hyatt being won lately.

After checking my printout at home(I did a new search from my office earlier this morning for the above posting to recheck the amenities) there is no icon or listing for high-speed internet for the 3.5*hotel for 2adults/2children. But it is no longer showing up when I do a hotwire search. So now I'm really confused. Anyone have any thoughts?

This is what I came up with doing a pacakge search for your dates:

Hyatt Regency Orange County

11999 Harbor Blvd., Garden Grove, California 92840

Hotel features:Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center 3 1/2*

which almost matches this property using the hotel search (2 adults, 2 children):

Selected amenities include:Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center. Listed as Best Value $76 3 1/2*

Looking at the maps they appear to be in the same area - Anaheim - Disneyland South

Closest match I could find

This is what I see presently 3.5* Disneyland South, Restaurant,pool, fitness center, high-speed internet,golf nearby, tennis nearby, business center? Price is now showing $76 (best value). 8/16-8/18/05.

Do you think this is the Hilton and the first post was the Hyatt since it didn't show high-speed internet?

The hotel is the Hilton. This is what I thought it was going to be, although I was hoping it would have been the Hyatt. But for the price it will be just fine. As a Hilton Honors cardholder I know we don't get points for the stay but does showing the rewards card get you anything?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]