Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Millenium-Loop-Grant Pk) Palmer Hilton

nels
By nels,
in

Hi,

New to the site, trying to learn more about how hotwire works. How do bid on Hotwire, I've seen how it works on Priceline, but don't see an area to set my own price.

I'm trying to get a 4 star hotel from Aug. 25-30 in Mag. Mile/Wacker drive. I'll be in town for the Latin Music Festival at Grant Park. I'm looking for a nice 4* hotel with view for max $100/night, is this possible? When entering data, I have a choice of a $118 hotel rate with pool, fitness center, spa serv, tennis nearby. Any idea what hotel this might be? Any help or other tips would be appreciated, thanks.

-nels

Here is what I found using a package search:

Hotel features:Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Tennis Nearby

Swissotel Chicago

323 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60601

These are the same amenities listed using a hotel search for Mag. Mile/Wacker drive which returns rate of

$119 - Customer Favorite and Best Value (for the dates you listed)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congtratulations on your win.... sounds as if you are pleased with the results. I've merged your two threads, assuming they were each for the same date, if this is not correct please let us know.

Was this your first bid in the zone, or were you rejected at lower bids previously?

Enjoy your stay and the music festival.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]