Hotwire Hotel: KOA searches

fnpgirl86
By fnpgirl86,
in

Okay so I am new here...hope this works. I went to your HOTWIRE link and searched KOA hotels and condos for 9/29 to 10/8. There are several options from 3 star to 4 star hotels and condos that I might be interested. I know most people only list 1 or 2 hotels but I was wondering if you could give me a clue to these below. I tend to do a lot of research on where we are staying via tripadvisor. Condos can vary so much in Hawaii whether they are updated via owner or hotel owned. If you could give me a insight to what these are that would be great! I hope I searched right and posted correctly. Thank you!

3.5-star Condo in Kailua - Kona $86 night

Resort

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Condo

3-star Condo in Kailua - Kona $90 night

This Condo features the following amenities:

Resort

Near Beach

1 Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Smoke Free Rooms

Air-Conditioning

Washer and Dryer in Room

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Front Desk

Golf Nearby

Free Parking

Tennis Nearby

Condo

3-star Hotel in Kailua - Kona $98 night

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Oceanfront Property

Property is located along the ocean, but not directly on a beach. For example, the hotel may be situated on a bluff along the coastline.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

In-room accessibility

Roll-in shower

3-star Condo in Waikoloa - Kohala Coast $85 night

1 Bedroom Suite

Condominium offers a bedroom plus a living room and complete kitchen.

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Condominium offers, at a minimum, a kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher and all necessary utensils for cooking and eating.

Washer and Dryer in Room

Condominium is equipped with a washer and dryer within the unit.

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Front Desk

Front-desk services are available during business hours.

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Free Parking

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Condo

Condos are typically larger than a hotel room. Most condos offer separate sleeping and living areas and a full kitchen or kitchenette.

4-star Hotel in Waikoloa - Kohala Coast $151 night

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Beachfront Property

Property is located on the beach.

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Handicapped parking

3.5-star Condo in Waikoloa - Kohala Coast $138 night

Near Beach

Property is located within easy walking distance of a beach.

1 Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Condominium offers, at a minimum, a kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher and all necessary utensils for cooking and eating.

Air-Conditioning

Condominium is equipped with air conditioning.

Washer and Dryer in Room

Fitness Center

Golf Nearby

Free Parking

Tennis Nearby

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Handicapped parking

Condo

Condos are typically larger than a hotel room. Most condos offer separate sleeping and living areas and a full kitchen or kitchenette.

4-star Condo in Waikoloa - Kohala Coast $215 night

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Oceanfront Property

Property is located along the ocean, but not directly on a beach. For example, the hotel may be situated on a bluff along the coastline.

1 Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Washer and Dryer in Room

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Tennis Nearby

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet

Handicapped parking

Condo

If you choose a Kona property, be prepared for the possibility of VOG, a volcanic haze. The kohala coast still gets some, but its not as bad. I ended up going with the 'Beachfront' W/KC 4 star which turned out to be the Hapuna Prince. I thought the Prince was a GREAT value. I passed on the well priced 3 star which I thought we the Paniolo Greens, not that they arent nice but they are from the beach. I dont know about the 4 star condos, but they are probably one of the nice ones down near the Mauna Lani/Fairmont...great area, but not the greatest beaches

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]