Priceline Hotel: Resort Ft. Myers - Naples (Bonita Springs) Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa

Rossi
By Rossi,
in

FYI

I have been trying to book a hotel for this memorial day weekend in the Fl. Keys and it has proven impossible

I have tried all combinations of hotels with preference with a Resort or a 4* hotel in Key West, Isla Morada, and Key Largo...and using Marathon as a free bid...I am up to $265 and no cigars

I have used the PRICELINE link for all my bids, I will let you know if I get a successful bid that will not break the bank :)

So Update in my search for hotels for memorial day weekend

I went as high as $285 for the keys and no luck...so I decided to try another location

I just won the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa for 5/25/2012 to 5/28/2012 for $180/night

Not sure about how great the deal is, the hotel looks OK but its way cheaper than key west.

Thanks again for this board, I used the PRICELINE link for all my bids

Happy travels

I haven't actually done this, but I've looked into staying in Fort Meyers and then taking the ferry to Key West. It seemed another way to get there, but not have to pay those really high hotel rates. Are you thinking of doing that, or just enjoying Coconut Point?

Romelle

Congratulations on your success!

While not your first choice of zone, glad to see your plans were flexible that you were able to look elswhere than Key West, which is notoriously a very difficult zone to bid and get great deals.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]