Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Airport MCO) Marriott Orlando Airport

Continental_Drifter
By Continental_Drifter,
in

I just got two rooms for $56 each at the Marriott Orlando Airport for the night of March 30th bidding on Priceline. It was my first bid, so there's a chance I could have gotten it for less.

The bonus is that I called the hotel and can park our car there for a week if I reserve and pre-pay $4.25 per day. The airport parking starts at $15 per day. They have a free airport shuttle, of course, so that's an easy transfer.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal on this property and that the parking situation works well for your travel plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

This was a great value for this hotel. It's very convenient and the airport shuttle is a plus.

The only remark I would make is a cautionary one. We arrived at 2:30am after a long drive, to find that even though I called three times, (Once regarding the room configurations of being close together (for our teens) of 1K and 2Qs for 2 rooms and twice to advise that we would be a late arrival due to traffic and thunderstorms) they gave one of our rooms away. We were placed in 2 king rooms on separate floors and different ends of the hotel. We then shared that this was not going to work and they gave us a second king room across the hall. It took a half hour to get this resolved, and I still can't understand why they couldn't have done that in the first place. I know that we are not guaranteed the room configuration, but we were told, "Well, you booked through Priceline and should have booked with the hotel directly if you wanted any security in your reservation." It seemed like the two folks at the front desk were just trying to make a point.

Not nice. Especially not at 2:30am after an 8 hour drive through thunderstorms.

But it was fine and was a great rate.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]