Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Northbrook - Glenview - Mt Prospect) Crowne Plaza

silkyworm
By silkyworm,
in

Purchased this win with your HOTWIRE link. They didn't list all the amenities this time, so it was hard to tell which hotel I would win from your hotels list. This is what it listed for me:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High-Speed Internet

It seems some of the other hotels with different star ratings are also not listing as many amenities as your hotel list. If there's a chance to win a Holiday Inn Express or similar, I prefer those, but none of the lower star ratings except 2* listed complimentary breakfast. Shame. So went with the best deal this time around.

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps not your ideal property since it doesn't include breakfast, hope you're still pleased with the deal you received and this will be convenient for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There's not a whole lot directly right around this property, but in terms of breakfast, I'll recommend Walker Brothers, which is about 4 miles East at 1615 North Waukegan. Slightly closer is Egg Harbor Cafe (2350 Lehigh Ave # 1)

I often recommend Hackney's - the original location on Harms (http://www.hackneys.net/locations/glenview-harms/), which is an institution in the area, having been there since 1939. It's in the middle of a residential area that developed around it over the years. That's not for breakfast, but for burgers and things like their fried onion loaf. There's also a Superdawg drive-in at 333 South Milwaukee Avenue a couple of miles away. It's somewhat expensive, but Wildfire (1300 Patriot Boulevard) is also a great steak-and-potatoes restaurant nearby.

If you have any questions about the area, please let us know. There's not a lot right directly around the hotel, but there's tons of options (restaurant/shopping) within a short-to-moderate drive.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]