Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying 5* Scottsdale area hotel

qimburlee
By qimburlee,
in

Please change the currency drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to US Dollars (and if applicable the country to United States). Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

The property above is a match for The Phoenician so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help identifying 4.5* North Scottsdale area hotel

$196 from April 13-15/12

Amenities: resort, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, high speed internet access, golf nearby, tennis nearby, spa services

Trying to decide if this is much better than the $310 5 star hotel...better deal for sure, but better hotel?

We can't see the name of the hotel either ;), but the Phoenician has been seen with this amenity set in the past, and no other hotel has been reported to the board at the 5* level in this zone with this amenity combination. New hotels are added to the system all the time, and other hotels are upgraded/downgraded and amenities are added/removed, but based upon everything that is 'known', best guess is the Phoenician.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same trip in the same thread.

The 4.5* above matches previous reports for the Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch so that would be my best guess here. I'll add that the Fairmont and InterContinental Montelucia have each also been seen with this amenity set but at the 5* level, so these would be a possibility as well if either has been downgraded. There is no evidence of a downgrade taking place, and the Hyatt would be the best guess, but they other two are close so i mention it as an outside possibility.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

This 5 Star Hotwire Hotel in Scottsdale is The Phoenician. Just booked our trip for early October. Price was $182 per night plus taxes. This will get you a room with a King size bed. I called the hotel directly after receiving my Hotwire Confirmation Number to ask for a room with 2 double beds as we are travelling with a child. The reservation desk said Hotwire has King Size Beds for their room allotments, however she was able to add a note to my file and said it should not be a problem to switch it to 2 doubles or they could put a rollaway in our room. I learned that the hotel is completely non-smoking. Parking is free if you do not use the valet. However, there is an additional $29 per day Resort Charge that will be charged when you arrive. Hope this helps.

This 5 Star Hotwire Hotel in Scottsdale is The Phoenician. Just booked our trip for early October. Price was $182 per night plus taxes. This will get you a room with a King size bed. I called the hotel directly after receiving my Hotwire Confirmation Number to ask for a room with 2 double beds as we are travelling with a child. The reservation desk said Hotwire has King Size Beds for their room allotments, however she was able to add a note to my file and said it should not be a problem to switch it to 2 doubles or they could put a rollaway in our room. I learned that the hotel is completely non-smoking. Parking is free if you do not use the valet. However, there is an additional $29 per day Resort Charge that will be charged when you arrive. Hope this helps.

Welcome to Betterbidding! :)

Thank you for the note on your win. It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the details of your win (zone, dates, amenities, price per night before taxes/fees) as a separate thread.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]