Hotwire Hotel: 3* Toronto (Airport YYZ East) Quality Hotel and Suites Airport East

tieum
By tieum,
in

Hello,

I was wondering what this hotel could be and if it has free parking:

Lester B. Pearson Intl Airport YYZ area hotel 2.5*

Suite

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

goes for $49 on 6/10 evening

Thanks in advance

Guess i saw it the first time but not the second which is why i hadn't asked previously. :)

The Quality Suites Airport has previous been seen with the amenities above so that would be my best guess for this one... although i'll add that this Suite property is not currently appearing in my search for your dates, are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Nope I do not see it anymore. I see a couple of *** in the 50-60 range which is fine with me as long as they come with free parking.

Any guess what the 3 star @52 with Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center and High-Speed Internet Access would be?

The 3* above matches previous reports for the Quality Hotel and Suites Airport East so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...

Ended up getting

Quality Hotel & Suites Toronto Airport East

Midscale See ratings guide

2180 Islington Ave @ Hwy 401,

@ Hwy. 401

Toronto, ON, M9P 3P1

(416) 240-9090

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Rate per night: $56.00

Tax recovery charges & fees: $13.43

Trip total: $69.43

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]