Priceline Hotel: Lookout Mountain Chattanooga

Territn
By Territn,
in

2 1/2 *

Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Business Center

We are still gathering reviews for this property.

$65

3*

Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), high-speed internet access

Recommended in 80 % of Hotwire customer reviews

$100

It's my First time, any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please keep all posts for this stay within this thread, then we'll move the thread to the appropriate forum (PRICELINE or HOTWIRE) once you have made a reservation.

Please provide the date/s of travel for this stay and we would be happy to take a look at options/availability.

PRICELINE's amenities are a relatively recent feature and have not been reported to the board - additionally, the amenities are generally common and often can describe several hotels in the zone. The only PRICELINE hotel that has been reported to the board in this area (Lookout Mountain) is at the 2.5* level - the Country Inn and Suites.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Unfortunately, no properties have been reported to the board in this area on HOTWIRE, and only the one has been reported on PRICELINE. My guess for the 2.5* on HOTWIRE would be the Best Western Royal, although there could definitely be other possibilities, as well. My guess is that the 3* may be the Holiday Inn Express or Country Inn.

If you are willing to possibly accept any hotel in the zone and are interested in using PRICELINE instead of HOTWIRE, please let us know.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]