Priceline Hotel: Help ID- Islamorada Resort

llauren10
By llauren10,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay and we'll have a look at the offers above.

Are you willing to pay $200-$300+ for a room per nite for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Yes, I am willing to pay that per night, however plan to start with a little bit of a lower bid. We are travelling from April 15-21st. I see that I put the islamorada and key largo ID helps in the same post. I am looking for help to identify both of these hotels. Thank you again!

... plan to start with a little bit of a lower bid.

With HOTWIRE there is no bidding, you purchase at the price offered or not... it's with PRICELINE that there is bidding, but with PRICELINE there is no ability to take a guess as to the property being offered.

Which service is it that you're looking to use for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I thought I was in the priceline forum. There are no current offers for 4.5* or resort for hotwire, highest is 3.5*. On priceline right now there are average prices for resorts in key west and islamorada, with specified amenities shown (writen above in my original post). I thought it was possible to narrow down possibilities on which resort I may get bidding on priceline based on the amenities listed/average cost.

Thank you.

On priceline right now there are average prices for resorts in key west and islamorada, with specified amenities shown (writen above in my original post). I thought it was possible to narrow down possibilities on which resort I may get bidding on priceline based on the amenities listed/average cost.

No, it's not possible... the 'guaranteed amenities' are amenities that are associated with every hotel in the zone at that star level. So if there are 5 hotels in the zone at the 4* level, and they all have restaurants, then restaurant will be listed as a 'guaranteed amenity' since all possible hotels in the zone offer that amenity. If 4 out of 5 of the hotels offer a Fitness Center, this would not be listed as a guaranteed amenity since there is one hotel that does not offer this.

Does that make it clearer?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]