Hotwire Hotel: Help identify 4+ grand bahama island

bobbyrjw
By bobbyrjw,
in

Hi all,

You helped me in the past and have been great. Planning a last minute golf vacation (12/27-12-30/11)to Freeport-Grand Bahama. 4* came up at $147 a night for 1 Adult no kids.

Nothing on this site matches what is out there now since they have changed the name of the 3* Sheraton Grand Lucayan to unknown star rating-Raddison Grand Lucayan and it is not listed on this site either, on the Raddison website it lists the per night charge unlimited golf at 227.65. The other hotel listed at 4* is the Crowne Plaza but it too has changed hands and I can't find the new name for it. Need help quickly if possible. HELP!!!

When I book I always use the link here too.

Thanks again,

Bob

Amenities include:

Resort

Beachfront Property

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurants

Business Center

Laundry

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa

Children's activities

When I book I always use the link here too.

Thanks... but please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your searches too!

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but my guess is that this is the new amenity set for the Grand Lucayan Radisson, but i'm far certain.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

bobbyrjw,

Thanks for closing this thread.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]