Priceline Hotel: 4* Houston (Galleria) The Westin Oaks

smu zta
By smu zta,
in

I'm trying to identify what this hotel might possibly be on Hotwire. I used the better bidding quick quote link for Hotwire.

Searched Houston, TX for dates 3/15/12 - 3/18/12, 1 room, 2 adults.

results for Houston Galleria area came up with:

4 star hotel for $72 a night

Amenities listed:

Smoke Free Rooms

Business Center

Pool

High-Speed Internet

Restaurant

Tennis Nearby

Recommended in 90% of hotwire reviews.

Anyone know what this hotel might be?

Thanks!

I used the priceline quickquote on this site and secured the 4* Westin Oaks in Houston, Texas near the Galleria for just $65 per night. This is excellent! The hotel is within walking distance from a conference I am attending. Woohoo! Thanks so much BetterBidding! You have made my travels more affordable!!!!

Thanks. I ended up trying Priceline using the links on BetterBidding. I ended up with the Westin Oaks for $65 a night from 3/15 - 3/18. And, it offered me the option to extend my stay for the same price. So, I extended through 3/19. Awesome! I posted this in the priceline Texas forum. Thanks so much for your help!

I used the priceline quickquote on this site and secured the 4* Westin Oaks in Houston, Texas near the Galleria for just $65 per night. This is excellent! The hotel is within walking distance from a conference I am attending. Woohoo!

I originally bid for just 3 nights. But, Priceline gave me the option to extend my stay for the same rate. So, I extended to a 4th night.

Thanks so much BetterBidding! You have made my travels more affordable!!!!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear this works perfectly for your needs and that you're happy with the deal you received.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay... and the conference.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]