NC Charlotte Hyatt South Park

byeloe
By byeloe,
in

The best experience at a 3* hotel that I have stayed at. And only $28

Upon arriving at the hotel I attempted to get a non smoking room with 2 beds at check-in. None were available. They only had king rooms. Since I had my 2 kids with me I asked if they had anything with a pull out sofa. The clerk offered to upgrade me to an Executive King for $10 more than my internet rate. I gladly accepted and she ended up not charging me the fee.( not sure if it was an oversight or not)

The service at this hotel was exceptional. We had dinner at the restaurant and although the prices were a bit higher than off property again the service was amazing.

The executive King room was infinitely better than the Holiday -Inn 2* room that we had stayed in the night before(review to follow Washington PA)

I don't think you can go wrong with this one.

• 10 months later...

Have stayed at the Hyatt Charlotte twice in the last month. It is definitely better than any 3* hotel in which I have stayed. They have upgraded the hotel and the rooms are large. The staff is very friendly and most accomodating. The beds are the most comfortable I have slept in at a hotel. The hotel is very convenient to most of Charlotte and across the street from South Park, a high end mall.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]