Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* Bridgewater/Somerset

hellyea
By hellyea,
in

3* in Bridgewater/Somerset - not on the list.

Amenities:

Suite, Fitness Center, Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Kitchenette

Maybe its the Candelwood Suites?

If you get useful information from this site (which I'm sure is why you're here) be sure to use the links in the support section to book your room!!!

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board.

While the Candlewood is a possibility, this brand is usually rated less than 3* by HOTWIRE. The Staybridge Suites, Homewood Suites and Residence Inn are all likely possibilities as well, and more often than not 3* rated by HOTWIRE.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so some type of plumbing issue and the wedding got moved to the Hilton East Brunswick! Any idea what this 3* might be? I see on the list Hilton is listed as a 4* but the 3* result on Hotwire has the same amenity set. The hotwire page also says 3.5 rating on Tripadvisor which matches for the Hilton.

3*

Pool

Fitness

Internet

Restaurant

Business Center (displayed only when you click popup link to see all amenities)

If you get useful information from this site (which I'm sure is why you're here) be sure to use the links in the support section to book your room!!!

It's possible the Hilton has been downgraded a full star rating since last reported to the board thru HOTWIRE, but i wouldn't count on it.. these amenities are too common that i think to draw this conclusion is a bit of a 'leap'.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]