Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID 4* Magnificent Mile-Streeterville

mich439
By mich439,
in

This is a possible match for the Hyatt, Hard Rock, Westin River North or Sheraton. If you search for 2 adults and 2 children, what appears to be the Sheraton (smoke-free, fitness, pool, restaurant, business, internet) appears for the same price when I search as the different listing that appears when only searching for two adults. ($104.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Super Savings $129/night

Amenities: Boutique, non-smoking, fitness, restaurant, business centre, high speed internet

Recommended in 90% hotwire reviews

My guess is Hotel Raffaello which would be great but I can also get this on Expedia for $136/night (taxes more) so I'm not sure if it's worth the gamble. We want to be close to the Magnificent Mile.

I've seen the code FROST11 recommended. Where do I enter this if I do book through Expedia?

Thanks

I'm seeing a 4* in the Mag Mile/Streeterville zone w/Boutique, non-smoking, fitness, restaurant, business centre, high speed internet when searching for 4a for 4/6-9; this would be a possible match for the Sax or Felix. There is a link to click on Expedia during the first page of the checkout for coupons and it brings up a box to enter the code.

Keep in mind when you're searching for regular rates and 4 adults, you will most likely be charged an extra person fee for each adult above 2 (which can be substantial at some hotels) during check-out. With HOTWIRE, you're seeing the total when searching for 4.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE or Expedia links to start your purchases and searches.

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]