Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Airport MCO) Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel

marla6
By marla6,
in

Heeeeey guess who just scored herself a 2nd interview?! THIS girl!

(3.5*) Orlando Airport $32

+ Kissimmee $35

+ Ocoee $38

+ Orlando East $42

+ West Disney $45 WON

Renaissance Orlando Airport

$45.00 bid

+$13.24 taxes/fees

$58.24 total for 1 night.

Lowest rate on the Marriott site is $189.00 ($212 w/ taxes/fees). I got this at almost 75% off! Wowza!

No pouting about parking this time, it's only $8 + at the Renaissance (though I admit, I was sort of hoping for the Orlando Airport Marriott again, just for that glorious steam room. ha!) BTW, anyone know of any health clubs or similar that might offer a one-day pass which has a steam room :) What can I say... it was heaven. Of course, I could just use my hotel savings for a spa treatment instead.

Thanks for the help, as always. Love me that betterbidding support page PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your success... on both the second hotel win and the second interview!

Glad to see the first stay (and interview) went well and you're looking forward to your return visit.

I don't know the area, but i'm sure if you ask the hotel desk/concierge they'll be able to point you in the right direction for a steam room and/or spa treatment (and may even have passes or discounts available)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay... and continued good luck on the interviews/job hunt.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]