Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago Suburbs (Oakbrook - Downers Grove) Best Western Plus Chicago Hillside

rachael_9667
By rachael_9667,
in

New hotel to add to the Chicago area Oakbrook - Downers area:

Best Western Plus Chicago Hillside

4400 Frontage Road, Hillside, IL 60162

I used every re-bid opporunity I knew and when I exhausted my 3.5 star efforts I added 3 * and kept trying. Nearly out of area w/in 30 mi of the city when I added Aurora and went from $52 to $54 and finally got the 3 star Best Western Plus. Reviews are out on this one. Used the PRICELINE link to start.

TA says it used to be Chicago Hillside Motel but one reviewer says it was a Holiday Inn until 3 years ago. At any rate, I didn't see it on the list so new to me.

Congratulations on your success!

Given the tight availability hope you're pleased with the ultimately outcome and this will prove to suit your needs for this trip.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This was a startlingly nice hotel for a Best Western. Right off the Eisenhower expressway, close to plenty of restaurants and shopping and really beautiful inside. No free breakfast but they did have free wifi and a really nice restaurant inside. Saw the sign for the breakfast buffet & it was $9.99. Comfy beds and clean room, too.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]