Priceline Hotel: 3* Salt Lake City (Airport SLC) Hilton Salt Lake City Airport

tbbunches
By tbbunches,
in

Worked hard for this one - started at with 4* went from $53 to $62 - rejected but was told could have room for $71. Changed to 3.5* and went from $45 to $57 all rejected; Changed to 3* starting at $45 with caveat that could have room immediately for $52. Increased bid to $47 and was accepted. Going to OS-Utah football game and very pleased. GO BEAVERS!!! Used the BB PRICELINE links and like the new website by the way! Total price is $114.47 or a little over $57 including taxes.

Congratulations on your success!

Well done! Glad to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding (as well as for the compliments on the new site)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting - I am sure on my original post I mentioned that I didn't like the new site and search method by state and sometimes multiple states to find the city I was looking for - didn't use those exact words I'm sure. Guess I was spoiled before but it seems cumbersome to me. Somehow I think my post got changed.

I don't recall, not see see anything indicating, that your post was changed.

Regardless, I'm sorry to hear you don't like the new format, but as this is a work in progress, i'd welcome your feedback as to what you specifically liked better with the previous version. Almost all the functionality of the previous site is available with the new site (or at least will be once we update everything and work out any bugs in the next few weeks), but if anything is missing, we will look into adding it back in.

Please send me a PM if you're willing to share your thoughts.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]