Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market - Faneuil Hall - Financial) Hyatt Regency Boston

tamatem
By tamatem,
in

Thanks!

I've been in Boston from October 24th. Last week I bid for all my days together at $110 in both the Theatre District and the Financial area. I got only one night at the Courtyard Marriot Tremont in the theatre district. A poor place to stay as the walls are paper thin and it has a bit of a sleazy vibe. I went to Hotwire and bid on the next three nights in the Financial District only. The secret 4 star hotel they offered at $135, so I took it as it was worth it to me to not have to mess around further (after previous experience stalking for hotels in Chicago). I got the 3 nights together at the Omni Parker House, which I love. And now I shift to the Hyatt. Sorry, I didn't know how I was to separate and post this bidding journey of mine. Please inform for future.

On the bottom right of this page you'll see a button "POST HOTEL WIN"... click that and fill out the form to post a NEW TOPIC for your win. Please use a separate topic for each purchase and include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate, dates and amenities shown before your purchase. You can still see all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Even though the stays have already occurred, please still post your other wins so that others can benefit from the information when doing their research (ie- next year at this time others may want to know the 'going rate' in October based upon the previous year's prices)

Any problems posting please let us know.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]