Hotwire Hotel: 4* Midtown East Nov5-8, 2011

sfung
By sfung,
in

Hi, this is my first time posting. I need help identifying the following the hotel:

4 stars Midtown East area

$251.57CAD per night

Nov 5th, 2011 to Nov 8th, 2011

Amenities Listed:

Fitness Center - Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s) - Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center - Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access - Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Thanks!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please go to HOTWIRE and change the default current to US Dollars using the drop down menu on the top right of their home page.

Then close that browser and use the HOTWIRE links on the board to re-access hotwire and post the room rate of this property in US Dollars... then continue to use the US version of their site and post in US Dollars, changing the currency to CAD once you're ready to make your purchase.

The MTE property above matches previous reports for the Alex, Omin Berkshire and W New York... so any of these would be my best guess for this one. However, these amenities are common for a city hotel and the Doubletree Metropolitan would also be a possibility if it was upgraded from the previously reported 3.5* level... and there are likely other possibilities given how common the amenities are.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

saw the same hotel + amenities on my search (see my topic)

but my price for december is only 149 dollars a night so it's really cheap.

I really doubt it's the Alex, Omin Berkshire or W New York since that would be too good to be true

i searched for the metropolitain on the part of hotwire where you see the hotel names and there it's listed as a 4 star hotel.

I don't know of both parts of hotwire use the same star rating?

Yes Aaron i know but i only wanted to point at the fact that Doubletree Metropolitan was 4* some time ago and is now listed as 3.5*

there is a chance that it's 4* again.

The metropolitain is the lesser of all 4 (according to tripadvisor for example) and because of the very cheap price it could be very well that it's not the alex, omin or W.

Does anyone know if the both parts of hotwire use the same star rating?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]