Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Tampa (Busch Gardens) Baymont Inn

TheBigFig
By TheBigFig,
in

I already did the search via your site and for the 2.5 stars, it had the following amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

Laundry

High-Speed Internet

I already checked the pinned hotel list and nothing there fits the description so I was hoping someone here might have an idea.

Also just as a bit of info from a past Hotwire purchase back in May, I had ended up getting a deal on Hotwire for Tampa Busch Gardens location at Baymont Inn Tampa which is 2.5* and has amenities of suite, comp breakfast, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, high speed internet, and golf nearby. Hope that info helps you to add to the pinned hotel list.

Also just as a bit of info from a past Hotwire purchase back in May, I had ended up getting a deal on Hotwire for Tampa Busch Gardens location at Baymont Inn Tampa which is 2.5* and has amenities of suite, comp breakfast, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, high speed internet, and golf nearby. Hope that info helps you to add to the pinned hotel list.

Can you please post your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. Please include the star rating, city, zone, room rate, dates and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the Busch Gardens stay above. Are your plans for this stay firm and do you really want to stay at at a hotel with only a 65% recommendation rate from previous guests?

Please remember to post your wins as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just added that win thread on the board (meant to say it was in June, not May, had a long day yesterday). Anyways as for my tampa plans, they are firm as long as I can get a good price as I'm on a budget and need to stay in the neighborhood of $40-45/night (and a comp breakfast cuts the costs down). I agree that I am a bit hesitant about staying at a place with 65% recommendation but it's only from 7 reviews. I was hoping that if you guys had any ideas of what hotel it might be, I could then use that info to check on trip adviser cuz they usually have more reviews than 7 and I can make a better decision on if it is worth it.

Also in relooking at hotwire again (using your link), there is another hotel there also which might work. It's also $43/night and it's 2*.

Amenities:

Complementary breakfast

Pool

High speed internet

This hotel however is not showing up on the pinned list either. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you're happy with the results and looking forward to your return to this property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new amenity combination for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]