Priceline Hotel: 5* Madrid (Around La Castellana) Silken Puerta America

Stang1
By Stang1,
in

Started bidding for a 5* hotel in Old Madrid. Went up to $150 with no win so decided to add 5* Around La Castellana. Started at $100 and went up in small increments, adding free rebids. Won the Silken Puerto America for $112 which looks like a very interesting and quirky hotel (looking forward to it).

I'm not sure what area the hotel is officially in. I assumed Around La Castellana as East doesn't show any 5* hotels but when I search the hotel on Priceline's regular booking site, it lists it as a 5* in East Madrid. Regardless, we're happy with the win and ask that you update the Priceline hotel list as this one doesn't seem to be on it.

Used the PRICELINE link on this site.

Thanks again for a great site and useful resource.

Congratulations on your success!

PRICELINE's 'retail' section and their 'bidding' section each use different zone names and boundaries... in the 'name your own price' area this does fall within the 'Around La Catellana" zone.

Hope you're happy with the results and this property works well for your plans. Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]