Priceline Hotel: 3.5* NYC (CPS) Hudson Hotel

stoneone
By stoneone,
in

Made reservations for the Hudson Hotel in the Central Park South area for $195 per night during August 9-13.

Don't think it was such a bargain as I keep receiving notifications for cheaper deals via Hotwire/Priceline e-mail advertisements. Am aware of the small rooms at the Hudson and have asked in advance to receive rooms at one of the higher floors to avoid the noise created from its club on the lobby. I guess its main advantage is its close distance to Central Park, which would make morning jogs very possible.

The amenities were identical to the ones listed on the hotel forum here.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. (even if the same as in the hotel lists, it's good to have a record of them in the post so we know what they were at this point in time, which is help when the amenities change and then may revert back)

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I got confused with the bidding on Hotwire.

No info on the amenities.

The Hudson is really receiving a beating these days on TripAdvisor. With the expensive rates and the bad ratings, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to go back to TripAdvisor to post a really negative review.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]