Priceline Hotel: 3* New Orleans (Airport MSY) Doubletree

seeemeeego
By seeemeeego,
in

Please help me identify these three choices for 07/14, one night, New Orleans.

I figure the 4.5 star is Le Pavillon as it has their amenities, but the Hotwire listing offers something I've never seen before - choose your own bed configuration on the next page. So does anybody have experience with that new twist and if so, is that for sure Le Pavillon?

DT 4.5* - $74

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

DT 4* - $69

Amenities: Smoke-free rooms, fitness, pool, restaurant, business, internet

Convention Center 4* - $67

Amenities: Fitness, Restaurant, Internet (none of the hotels on BB list only 3 amenities. Anyone know?)

I will be using the HOTWIRE link here and will report back after purchase.

Merci!

Best guess for the 4.5* would be the Pavillon and for the 4* the Sheraton.

The Convention Center property has not yet been reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please also follow-up your previous Hotwire New Orleans thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I decided I didn't want the added expense of valet parking at any of the three as I am needing lots of in/out this stay. Instead I used the PRICELINE link for a hotel in the airport area in order to have free parking.

I bid $45 for a 3*; it was accepted by the Doubletree. I am pumped as Doubletree recently purchased the Radisson where I really like to stay. I'm ready to see if they made any improvements/changes as the Radisson was quite good as it was.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and keeping up this board! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]