Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (Southcenter-Tukwila) Best Western Rivers Edge

travel_lover
By travel_lover,
in

Won this hotel on July 9 through betterbidding.com link to HOTWIRE.com

Intent to bid for a 3* hotel in seattle airport area from priceline for the last few months but not successful. I've tried hotwire this morning and find this offer for a 3* hotel in Tukwila with airport shuttle. Thought it would be Courtyard by Marriott but ended up with 3*Best Western Plus Rivers Edge. This hotel is only a 2.5* in priceline and the reviews for this hotel in Expedia is not so good. :)

Check-in

Sat, Nov 12, 2011, 3:00 PM

Check-out

Sun, Nov 13, 2011, 12:00 PM

Amenities

Airport Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center,

Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities (self-service),

High-Speed Internet Access

Rate per night: $51.00

Nights: 1

Rooms: 5

Tax recovery charges & fees: $42.76

Subtotal: $297.76

Trip total: $297.76

Sorry to see you're not happy with the outcome, but fortunately it's only one nite and everyone in your group will be together. Also, i find hotels with included breakfast are great when traveling with a large group as it's a nice way to start your day with everyone, and as there is no check, no worries about spiltting the check and who is not going to be happy about how it's being done. :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List. In the future feel free to ask our opinion as to what hotel it might be, as we can often offer some insight, even when the hotel has not yet been reported to the board.

Enjoy your stay... with everyone together i'm sure it will be better then you anticipate :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]