Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (Downtown-Soho-Financial District) Holiday Inn Wall Street

Christopher Notley
By Christopher Notley,
in

The room has one King-Sized Bed. I believe that this is the entry-level room for this hotel. It is usually priced at $199/night.

To note, I re-bid for this room at least 6 times before getting it. I added locations a number of times, and then finally raised my price from $100/night to $110/night.

The hotel is working out well. We are down in the Financial District, and are seeing more of a part of town that we usually only visit!

Can you please confirm if your winning bid was $100 (as in your first post) or $110 (as in your last post) so we can edit the topic title accordingly.

If you're looking for a casual place to eat downtown i like this place (although when it's hot outside it can be unbearable inside... their A/C is not sufficient to handle the heat from the oven along with hot outside temperatures:

Adrienne's Pizzabar

54 Stone Street

New York, NY 10004

Stick with the 'rectangular' pizza which is what they're best known for... pizza (pies only) reasonably priced for the quality, drinks a little on the high side.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereuare, I am really sorry! I am posting on Christopher's Topic instead of mine! Both of us got deals at the same hotel, and I viewed his Topic thinking it was my own. My deal was $110/night, but Christopher got it done for $100!

As you can see, I am a "Newbie," so I guess the mix-up shouldn't be that much of a surprise!

By the way, the dining suggestion sounds good! I will try it, and I am guessing Christopher might too.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]