Priceline Hotel: 3* Eureka Holiday Inn Six Flags

buddyjones
By buddyjones,
in

Accessed PRICELINE via Betterbidding.com

Bid $80 - Rejected

Bid $85 - Rejected after expanding dates

Bid $95 - Rejected after expanding dates, BUT received offer for $125 and took it.

Regular rates were around $161. I did see an offer on Travelocity for about $145, however with some limitations. My PRICELINE win savings ranged from 15% to 30%, depending on ones perspective.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $125.00

Subtotal: $125.00

Taxes & Fees: $27.74

Total Charges*: $152.74

Other info:

I reserved the first night July 7th using rewards. I tried to book the 8th and/or 9th using a large bank of Skymiles, but they have some kind of "internal error" and could not book it. Delta supposedly has a systemic problem with "errors", so book reservations far in advance.

Congratulations on your success!

From what i can tell, the nicest hotel in the area. Hope you're pleased with the deal you received (smaller hotel markets often tend not to discount as deeply) and this works well for your plans.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]