Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (Downtown-Soho-Financial) Millenium Hilton

kershawrulz
By kershawrulz,
in

Used your PRICELINE link, it's quite possible (and likely) that a considerably better price on this property is possible for tonight. I had been targeting midtown, thinking maybe the Helmsley would accept one of my bids, so I was bidding on 3.5* and not including Downtown-SoHo in most of my searches. I may have even forgotten to ever bid $155 and may have jumped straight from $150 to $160. My bid of $160 was also the first time I included Downtown-SoHo.

So, long story short, if you want to get the Millenium Hilton tonight, definitely start bidding way lower than me.

Congratulations on your success!

Rates are actually quite high for tonite and if this is an overbid, i don't think it's by much. Hope you're happy with your purchase and this works well for your plans. If you're looking for a casual dinner place this isn't too far from your hotel:

Adrienne's Pizzabar

54 Stone Street

New York, NY 10004

It's a 'real' restaurant (ie- it's not a NY Slice Shop) and while they have other menu items (i've also had some of the appetizers and italian dishes) are quite good, as the name implies, what really shines here is the rectangle pizza... well priced for the quality of ingredients (although drinks are a tad on the high side, just as they are in most NYC restaurants)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]