Hotwire Hotel: Help Miami beach or South beach Hotel - 08/20 to 08/22

marcelo1
By marcelo1,
in

Hi! Can you help me to identify these hotels at Miami Beach or South Beach Hotel?

Check-in: 08/20/2011 e check-out: 08/22/2011

3 people

Miami Beach Area

- 3,5 star, U$ 158 (per night/room). Amenities: Oceanfront, Studio, Fully-equipped Kitchen, Free Parking, Daily Housekeeping, air-conditioning, Washer and Dryer in room, Pool(s), Front Desk, High-Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby, Condo

- 3,5 star, U$ 121 (per night/room) plus Resort Fee . Amenities: Resort, Beach Front, smoke free rooms, Fitiness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Spa Services

- 3 star, U$ 127 (per night/room) . Amenities: Restaurant, High-Speed Internet Access

South Beach

Hi! Can you help me with these other hotels at Miami Downtown and the hotels of miami Beach posted yesterday? I 'd like to bid today or tomorrow.

4 star, 3 people, U$ 101 (per night/room). Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service) , High-Speed Internet Access. Recommended in 90 % of Hotwire customer reviews

3 star, 3 people, U$ 104 (per night/room). Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service),. Recommended in 85 % of Hotwire customer reviews.

Thanks!!!

The hotel lists are updated whenever new information is received... that is the most up to date information.

If you find something of interest we can try to confirm what you think it is, but as you can see, it can be time consuming to ID eight hotels.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok, I understand. Can you help only these 2 Hotels???

Miami Downtown- 4 star, 3 people, U$ 101 (per night/room). Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service) , High-Speed Internet Access. Recommended in 90 % of Hotwire customer reviews

or

Miami Beach Area - 3 star, 3 people, U$ 110 (per night/room). Amenities: Beach Front, Fitness, pool and restaurant. Recommended in 75% of customer reviews

Thank you again...

The Downtown property matches previous reports for both the Hyatt Regency and the InterContinental so either of these would be my best guess for this one.

The Miami Beach property is a match for the Riu Florida Beach so that would be my best guess here.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Thanks for closing this thread.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]