Priceline Hotel: 4* New York June 17-20

rwethereyet?
By rwethereyet?,
in

In what sense are you looking for 'kid friendly' in NYC... things in the area to do with kids OR a hotel which can accommodate more then double occupancy? (parents + kids)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... please click this PRICELINE link before replying.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you are looking for a hotel for more than 2 people, I'd suggest HOTWIRE, as you could (especially in NYC) wind up with bedding for 2 (1 bed and not enough space for a rollaway) using PRICELINE. With HOTWIRE, you can indicate the amount of people in the party.

Personally, in terms of family-friendly, CPS, MTE, MTW and ESB are fine. Times Square is family-friendly, but busy/hectic and more expensive. I think staying at another zone nearby and walking over there is a cheaper and better option in terms of TS. A picnic in Central Park is a nice family-friendly idea, as well as a visit to nearby Central Park Zoo. There's definitely a lot of family-friendly ideas in NYC, although in terms of hotel, I'd look in Midtown zones other than TS and use HOTWIRE if you are a party of more than 2 over PRICELINE.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I agree that if you're seeking more than double occupancy in NYC HOTWIRE would be a better choice (or two rooms via PRICELINE)

At the 4* level all the zones mentioned above should be find and give good/easy access to a subway station, if you ultimately need to lower your star rating to 3.5*, then the recommended zone info changes a bit.

What is your budget (per nite before fees and taxes) for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am not doing any bidding or buying until a few day before we leave.
Since rates and offers will likely change between now and then, please reply to this thread once you're ready to commit to a purchase. However, if you do choose to wait until the last minute, i recommend giving it at least a few days so that if your initial bids are rejected, you at least have some time to try again.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]