Priceline Hotel: 4* Newark (Jersey City) Hyatt on the Hudson

Airb330
By Airb330,
in

Wow! I am completely amazed I won at this price. I'm getting married on a Royal Caribbean ship that leaves 10-22 so I wanted a bunch of us to stay up nearby the night before. I booked 6 rooms.

Mind you, a 3* was $65 at EWR (Sheraton) and a 4* in Jersey City (Hyatt) was on PRICELINE. So I tried $70. I was told if I increased to $90 they'd let me re-bid. I declined and added a free re-bid zone (EWR where there are no 4*) and $78. Cannot believe I won it!

While my fiance stayed in NNJ/NYC a lot for work last year, he stayed here and the Westin frequently. He liked the Westin better, but I like this Hyatt better. It seems an appropriate place to stay before a cruise...and we can all take the PATH easily into the city for the night if we want. Thanks better bidding, as always. I used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links :)

Now for the rest of my family/friends who do want a room are going to be shocked by the $203 price tag on Hyatt.com!

Congratulations on your success... and your upcoming wedding! :)

An excellent deal for this property and being 'on the water' is a great way to start this pre-cruise stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Have a great trip and wedding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]