Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (Loop) La Quinta

HiLoCountryNM
By HiLoCountryNM,
in

Hello,

Based on previous posts, I think it may be the La Quinta on Franklin St. Nonetheless, I'd like some confirmation if possible. Here are the features provided:

• Complimentary breakfast
  • Fitness center
  • Pool(s)
  • Business center
  • Laundry facilities (self-service)
  • High-speed internet access

Hotwire states it's "recommended in 95 % of Hotwire customer reviews."

Lastly, I don't know whether this makes a difference, but when I copied and pasted the location of the hotel into a text file, the following item (which did not appear on the web page) was also pasted: Ref No. 6485408326.

The rate given was $122 per night for 2 adults, 2 children; it's for a one-night stay from July 7-8.

Thanks!

My guess would be the La Quinta. I'm also seeing a 3.5* in the Mag Mile-Streeterville area w/fitness, business, restaurant, pool, internet for $92 (the price you see may vary slightly.) This would likely be the Doubletree - no breakfast, but definitely a better location.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks! It was indeed the La Quinta on Franklin.

For your information, although your recommendation for the (likely) Doubletree on Ohio was appreciated and initially appealing, it's not where we need to be for this trip (I know Chicago). Also, cab fares would've effectively negated the price difference between it and the La Quinta. And so, in spite of the fact it's smack in the middle of office-ville, the La Quinta is the place for us this time; especially since we're arriving and leaving via Amtrak/Union Station.

Thanks again. I used the betterbidding link to HOTWIRE, by the way.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]