Priceline Hotel: Failed 6/11/11

Ron22
By Ron22,
in

I tried to place a pid for 6/11/11 for Downtown Minneapolis. I got the bid up to $80 and still no go for a 3.5 star.

I do not see anything going on that night in town. Not sure if I want to up my price or wait for tomorrow to try again.

The Twins are home that weekend. I am trying for the next weekend June 17-19 with no luck up to $75 for a 4*. I may try again this weekend, otherwise may try the West Minneapolis area and hope to win the Doubletree, which is a short trip to downtown.

Ron22,

It does appear to be 'slim pickings'... HOTWIRE only has one hotel offered Downtown and it's a 2.5* priced at over $150/nite!

What is the purpose of this trip? Is another nearby zone acceptable for your needs?

andyk1001,

Thanks for the info.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your future bidding.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i'm up to $85 for a 4* for june 14-17 with no luck yet. We're coming up for the White Sox vs Twins game, but I can't imagine so many people coming in that the hotels are filled. They're not even showing any downtown availability on HOTWIRE. No downtown St Paul either.

If you'd like help with this stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]